Search

WN AUS parking

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2024, 3:21 pm
JRF
Original Poster

Programs: DL Flying Colonel
WN AUS parking

I need to fly out of AUS on WN in a few days. I am concerned I won't be able to find a parking space around 4:30 in the morning. Anyone familiar with AUS and parking issues in the wee hours of the morning. Looking for long term.
Old Mar 16, 2024, 11:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
You may want to check with more local folks on places like Nextdoor or Facebook groups.

My guess is that very early in the day there are more spaces as folks that flew in the day before have all left spaces open and you get there before anyone else does for the day.
Old Mar 17, 2024, 5:13 pm

There is plenty of parking at AUS between the off
site parking companies and the airport's own parking garage and lots. You shouldn't have an issue.
screeton likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2024, 5:39 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
I have only once had an issue finding parking at AUS and that was on Christmas Day. If the terminal parking is full, there are plenty of lots outside of the airport property. You can also make a reservation for the red garage parking if you are worried.
jjbiv and screeton like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.