Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Delay posting credit card points to RR account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delay posting credit card points to RR account?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2024, 7:52 am

Programs: Southwest ALP, United 2MM Lifetime Platinum, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by PebbleBeach
Jan 5 is my posting date. TQP used to post at same as companion qualifying and overall credit card points. Spent over $5K and the 1500 TQP did not post concurrently as it did every month in 2023.
Is it possible that since the majority of spend took place in December, it still needed $10K to qualify for 1500 TQP?
Old Jan 13, 2024, 10:09 am

I am in the same boat with TQPs. I had 136,000 post to my Southwest account yesterday, earned the companion pass, but TQP is showing as 0. Any idea what gives?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.