Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Same day change question for A-list member

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2022, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Same day change question for A-list member

I booked a flight an hour ago for a flight from LAX to LAS for a very late and cheap flight. As an A-list member, shouldnt I be able to do a same day change and get an earlier flight for free by changing the flight online? It is showing I need to pay the fare difference - is that because I booked it the same day?
Old Jun 12, 2022, 9:39 am

Programs: Delta 2M DM, Southwest A List and CP
You need to call Customer Service or see a gate agent for that; you cannot do it online.
FindAWay likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2022, 9:45 am
Original Poster

Ah thank you PHX. After they make the change would I be able to add my companion too do you think?
Old Jun 12, 2022, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by braddqq
Ah thank you PHX. After they make the change would I be able to add my companion too do you think?
If there's a seat available
Old Jun 12, 2022, 9:48 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by braddqq
yes. ask agent on the phone to make the companion reservation after SDC is complete-might be quicker.
MSP_Monopoly likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.