Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WN (et.al.) Initiates Contact Tracing

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2021, 9:04 am
Original Poster

WN (et.al.) Initiates Contact Tracing

Airlines are moving to head off a federal mandate for contact-tracing. They've agreed to initiate it proactively.

"We are hopeful that this measure, coupled with existing testing requirements for passengers flying to the U.S., will lead policymakers to lift travel restrictions so that international travel can resume and the social and economic benefits of that travel can be realized."
  • Legal name
  • Two phone numbers
  • Email address; and
  • The address of where travelers will be staying in the U.S. or address of permanent residence in the U.S.
If open seating poses a challenge with contact tracing, it's not specified. "Asking" is the key word, obviously.

Airlines Launch Contact Tracing Program
Old Feb 20, 2021, 1:31 am

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards; AAdvantage; Alaska Mileage Plan; Wyndham Rewards; Choice Hotels
Is this just for international flights?
Old Feb 20, 2021, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by Loose Cannon
Looks that way.
Old Feb 20, 2021, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by Loose Cannon
Yes. Click on the link that LegalTender provided in the first post for full details.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.