Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wierd through (no change) flights

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2019, 12:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
The most annoying thing is that Southwest changes their flight numbers often enough that you frequently can't tell if your flight is going to be a through flight, and if so if it's going to be from a logical or an illogical destination.

For example, one of my RDU-MDW flights tends to be DEN-RDU-MDW. But if I didn't know the RDU route map, i wouldn't know to be able to check DEN-RDU. And for the reverse trip, it's impossible to check all the permutations.

I'd love it if you could download a full timetable sorted by flight number and departure time for any particular date in the schedule.
Old May 29, 2019, 8:56 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pto, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist
My first trip of the year was MSP-DEN-(BOI)-SAN. It only had a 10 minute arrival penalty over MSP-DEN-SAN and priced about $100 less. About a third of the light load DEN-BOI continued on to SAN.

Boise looked nice enough from the air and the crew there can really do a fast turn. Not sure if I can count this as visiting Idaho or not.
Old May 29, 2019, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA/DL/UA
Originally Posted by Exiled in Express
My first trip of the year was MSP-DEN-(BOI)-SAN. It only had a 10 minute arrival penalty over MSP-DEN-SAN and priced about $100 less. About a third of the light load DEN-BOI continued on to SAN.

Boise looked nice enough from the air and the crew there can really do a fast turn. Not sure if I can count this as visiting Idaho or not.
Once the plane stops and the doors are opened (you don't have to leave), you can count that state and county and airport.
joshua362 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.