Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southwest Referral Bonus (50K signup)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2016, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Southwest Referral Bonus (50K signup)

I was finally able to get a direct link (facebook/twitter) to share for the referral bonus but i cant find the thread to share this anymore... has it been removed?
winger13 likes this.

Last edited by divincenzo; Mar 28, 2016 at 9:18 am
Old Mar 28, 2016, 10:44 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by divincenzo
I was finally able to get a direct link (facebook/twitter) to share for the referral bonus but i cant find the thread to share this anymore... has it been removed?
Yes. That thread required a lot of maintenance due to people who didn't follow the rules either ignorantly or deliberately, including some really blatant abuse. It's one thing to abuse the airlines but another to abuse your fellow FT members.

ftnoob hopes to set up a quasi-conga arrangement to provide a similar capability for our members.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nsx
Yes. That thread required a lot of maintenance due to people who didn't follow the rules either ignorantly or deliberately, including some really blatant abuse. It's one thing to abuse the airlines but another to abuse your fellow FT members.

ftnoob hopes to set up a quasi-conga arrangement to provide a similar capability for our members.
Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully we can bring it back soon!
winger13 likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 1:11 pm

Programs: UA, AA, Marriott Rewards
Exact same question : (

Originally Posted by nsx

I finally decided to use my SWA signup referral and found this thread. Why is it SO BAD a few BAD APPLES ruin it for others ???
Old Sep 8, 2021, 1:27 pm
nsx
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by winger13
I finally decided to use my SWA signup referral and found this thread. Why is it SO BAD a few BAD APPLES ruin it for others ???
There's one and only one referral thread on FT, in the credit card forum. Use it.

Credit card referral offers (post only in this thread, read Wikipost first)
steved5480 and Tanic like this.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Please clarify -

I have gotten emails to me with links for the referral bonus. I assume those links are fine?

And I will get the bonus. My friend is looking to start up a business soon and I was going to send it to him.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 3:42 pm
nsx
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by NoStressHere
Please clarify -

I have gotten emails to me with links for the referral bonus. I assume those links are fine?

And I will get the bonus. My friend is looking to start up a business soon and I was going to send it to him.
FT rules apply to FT posts and private messages. Of course your links will work if you email them to a friend you know personally. Just don't try gathering friends here, other than on that one thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.