Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mr and Mrs. T's Margarita Mix

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2015, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

Mr and Mrs. T's Margarita Mix

I remember back in the days before I turned 21(even when I was 12) I would order the Mr. and Mrs. T's Margarita Mix without the alcohol. Then Southwest took it away and now its back as a complimentary beverage offering.

I happen to enjoy the Margarita Mix in the morning if I don't feel like alcohol.

Does anyone here remember what brand of Margarita Mix WN had in the past and when it was removed?
Old Oct 2, 2015, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by danielonn
I remember back in the days before I turned 21(even when I was 12) I would order the Mr. and Mrs. T's Margarita Mix without the alcohol. Then Southwest took it away and now its back as a complimentary beverage offering.

I happen to enjoy the Margarita Mix in the morning if I don't feel like alcohol.

Does anyone here remember what brand of Margarita Mix WN had in the past and when it was removed?
Mr & Mrs. T's. and I would guestimate that it was around 2000ish when it was last served.

Last edited by IWannaGoWhereItsWarm.; Oct 2, 2015 at 11:11 am
Old Oct 2, 2015, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IWannaGoWhereItsWarm.
Mr & Mrs. T's. and I would guestimate that it was around 2000ish when it was last served.
Yes that seems about right. I remember starting to have it back in 1997-2000. What a nice addition to the complimentary menu options. I will try mixing it with Seltzer Water to make it fizzy or have it on its own or with Tequila.
Old Oct 2, 2015, 6:07 pm

http://www.blogsouthwest.com/now-boa...beer-and-more/

"For the first time in over a decade, tequila and margarita mix will be onboard our planes! "
Old Oct 2, 2015, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by flyerchuk
http://www.blogsouthwest.com/now-boa...beer-and-more/

"For the first time in over a decade, tequila and margarita mix will be onboard our planes! "

Sweet good guess. Go me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.