Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

How the Heck Does One Get Through to Customer Service?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How the Heck Does One Get Through to Customer Service?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2015, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by pushback
and ... I just for a tweet back from SouthwestAir:

"Southwest Airlines
@SouthwestAir

Jun 11

@flyerfocus Hey John, apologies for the trouble you have had contacting us. Please DM us your confirmation number so we can followup. ^CC "

Stay tuned.
Hey pushback, just noticed your post and wanted to reach out. Has southwest gotten back to you after your twitter post? Maybe there is something I can do to help you out. I hate to hear when we drop the ball.

And I know that our customer relations number sucks... it's rooted in outdated phone line infrastructure =( not sure when that mess will get fixed

Last edited by dizz; Jun 12, 2015 at 9:55 am
Old Jun 12, 2015, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Location: SFO, SJC, OAK, LVK AA Lifetime Plat 2MM, LUV A-List, Hyatt Gold, SPG Lifetime Gold, Commercial Pilot (not employed by airlines)
Twitter did the trick. 2 x 100 vouchers now in my possession.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 4:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by dizz
And I know that our customer relations number sucks... it's rooted in outdated phone line infrastructure =( not sure when that mess will get fixed
If I recall, this is the first time anyone from WN has made such an admission.

For a multi-billion dollar company, it is really embarrassing to know it has a crummy phone system and not upgrade it. They don't cost that much.
Old Jun 12, 2015, 5:31 pm

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
If I recall, this is the first time anyone from WN has made such an admission.
Yup. Just waiting to see when this rogue employee will be cut off.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.