Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Southwest noob - some questions. Any advice?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southwest noob - some questions. Any advice?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2014, 12:24 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by carraher
On a different thread, folks were reporting that continuing passengers were being prohibited from changing to the exit rows after the head count. Flight attendants were saying that those seats are "premier seats" available for those boarding with BS or $40 upgrades.
As much as I would love that being an idiot with A01 boarding in the middle of the country with loads of thrus, it is just not true. That overzealous FA utterance probably only happened once and got repeated over and over. Every flight I've been on, they announce and welcome you to move ONCE THE COUNT IS MADE. Which I promptly ignore if I'm not in the exit row already, and they usually chuckle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.