Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Southwest Companion pass 2013-14

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2014, 6:37 am

Initiated transfer of 30k Marriott -> 10k Rapid Rewards points the night of Oct 29 (just over one week ago now). The points haven't posted yet. Anyone else had these transfers take this long lately?
Old Nov 19, 2014, 8:08 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
I couldn't find if this question has been answered before. I've already made a reservation for myself for a roundtrip flight to CUN in April. I expect to get my CP in January. Once I receive the CP, can I add a companion to my existing reservation, regardless of what fares are available at that time? So if the Wanna Get Away fares are sold out, but there is still Standard or Business availability, can I still add the companion?
Old Nov 19, 2014, 8:15 am

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Originally Posted by mpeterson78
I couldn't find if this question has been answered before. I've already made a reservation for myself for a roundtrip flight to CUN in April. I expect to get my CP in January. Once I receive the CP, can I add a companion to my existing reservation, regardless of what fares are available at that time? So if the Wanna Get Away fares are sold out, but there is still Standard or Business availability, can I still add the companion?
Correct on all accounts. If there is a seat available, you can use a CP for it.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 8:30 am

How would one add a companion to an existing reservation? Is it obvious once you have a CP?
Old Nov 20, 2014, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by WhiskersMerryweather
Initiated transfer of 30k Marriott -> 10k Rapid Rewards points the night of Oct 29 (just over one week ago now). The points haven't posted yet. Anyone else had these transfers take this long lately?
These points were credited yesterday, so it took just shy of 3 weeks to do the transfer from Marriott. They did count towards companion pass.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by trouble747
How would one add a companion to an existing reservation? Is it obvious once you have a CP?
A link, "Add a companion", appears to the left of "Change Reservation" when you are looking at your Upcoming Trips.

I am currently getting an error "purchase.error.INVALID_LOYALTY_MEMBER_ACCOUNT_STA TUS" when I try to do it though.
Old May 6, 2016, 4:21 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, SWA CompanionPass, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver
Mourning the imminent loss of my CP next year Changes in travel policies means no more business select and no more chance on hitting that mark this year. Looks like EXP on AA, but its not the same. Sad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.