Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

How to get from South Beach to Sawgrass Mills?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2005, 3:55 pm
Original Poster

We're staying Tue-Sat in South Beach in September and want to visit the Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall. Any suggestions on the best way to get there? We're thinking about renting a car for a few days but are concerned parking that is going to be a PITA and expensive in South Beach. Does anyone know if there's a shuttle to the outlet mall?
Old May 17, 2005, 3:59 pm

There's a coach that you can book. It goes twice a day each way. I'm sorry I don't have the details but I remewmber using this service.
Old May 25, 2005, 2:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
You could always just rent a car for the day and return the same evening, thereby avoiding any parking issues at South Beach...

Hertz have the following...

Address: South Beach HLE
1619 Alton Road
ZIP/Postal Code: 33139
City: Miami Beach
State/Province: Florida
Telephone: 786-276-1121
Fax: 786-276-1132
Hours of Operation: Mo-Fr 0800-1800, Sa-Su 0800-1600
Old May 29, 2005, 8:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Swiss Tony's suggestion is a good one. With the car, you would aslo have the option of vsiting the other big outlet mall (Dolphin Mall, located just a few miles from the Miami airport), as well as other shopping venues:

http://www.shopdolphinmall.com
Old May 30, 2005, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the feedback. The return same day idea is pretty good. Wouldn't mind having the luxury of staying out with the car a little longer into the night though. Maybe we'll see which rental joints are open the latest and go from there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.