Wiki Posts
Search

FLL - Seven hour layover suggestions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2024, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, HH Diamond, peasant elsewhere
FLL - Seven hour layover suggestions

Early April I have an almost seven-hour layover at FLL from roughly 11 am - 6 pm. Arriving on UA, leaving on WN. Any recommendations for how to spend that time? Restaurants, areas to wander around?

Also, I would love to be able to shower after a day of flying before leaving again, but it looks like the only lounge with a shower is in a different terminal, is it possible to clear security in Terminal 3/4 with a Terminal 1 boarding pass? If not, it looks like Resortpass does day use visits at a number of local hotel pools. I've never used it before and am wondering if there is one with a convenient airport shuttle and a shower/changing facility included.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 8:15 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List, Alaska MVP
I’ve spent some time at the Westin on a Layover. I’ve done it through the tri rail bus and walking over.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.