Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

best miami airport hotel close to airport..suggestions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2024, 7:48 am
Original Poster

i just need a quick overnight stay on may 8th. arriving to a hotel on the night of may 8th around 11pm, and checking out at around 6am, for a 915am flight out of miami

i found the holiday inn and suites miami airport east so far, about $140 for the night. i guess thats pretty good being so close to the airport. any other suggestions?

thank you
Old Mar 17, 2024, 1:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

How about the Miami International airport hotel ( on site by E concourse)

Stay at the Only Hotel Inside Miami International Airport (miahotel.com)
A quick check showed rates of around $159 for May 8th.

No idea how good it is

Regards

TBS
Old Mar 24, 2024, 6:47 am

Programs: AA EXP
I've stayed there a couple of times. The prices usually aren't bad but the rooms are in serious need of help. I don't plan on staying there again unless I can't help it.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 10:14 am

The Staybridge might be another option if traveling with light luggage. You can take the free people mover which runs super -frequently and just walk from there (it's about 5 min if exiting through the Miami airport station). Seemed safe enough to me late at night. Of course, Uber is fairly cheap at MIA if this isn't your thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.