Wiki Posts
Search

MCO - CUN

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2024, 2:55 am
Original Poster

MCO - CUN

Hi guys,

I'm looking at flying MCO-CUN in August. At the moment on Spirit there are only flights up to 6th August and we're looking to travel near the end. What I have noticed though is that the flights cost around $100/$120 throughout the year but suddenly increase to $500+ from 6th June onwards. Is it just that these seats are "released" and will naturally come down in price or is this some kind of increase for summer etc?

Thanks
Mark
Old Jan 10, 2024, 2:56 am
Original Poster

Any experience here?
Old Jan 10, 2024, 8:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
Popular times like spring break are always outrageous into Cancun. Are other airlines seeing same price increases?
Old Jan 10, 2024, 8:26 am
Original Poster

No, Jetblue have flights much cheaper and no blanket hike at the same time. I am suspecting that these are flights just released at a "default rate" and will come down but was hoping someone could confirm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.