Wiki Posts
Search

FLL Rental Cars?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2023, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

FLL Rental Cars?

Hi all,

Planning to rent a car in Fort Lauderdale. Trying to decide between Budget, Thrifty, and Enterprise/Alamo. I have the skip the counter programs for all. Is one of these better than the others? I'd prefer an electric car, so leaning towards Thrifty where they have a Kia Niro or similar (as opposed to a normal SUV at Budget or Enterprise). However, if one of these companies has better service at the airport, I can do without the electric car.

Last edited by edcous; Dec 15, 2023 at 5:33 pm
Old Dec 16, 2023, 3:45 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Originally Posted by edcous
Hi all,

Planning to rent a car in Fort Lauderdale. Trying to decide between Budget, Thrifty, and Enterprise/Alamo. I have the skip the counter programs for all. Is one of these better than the others? I'd prefer an electric car, so leaning towards Thrifty where they have a Kia Niro or similar (as opposed to a normal SUV at Budget or Enterprise). However, if one of these companies has better service at the airport, I can do without the electric car.
Just make sure you will have access to charging stations for the electric car.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.