Miami Airport Car Hire

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miami Airport Car Hire

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2023, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Miami Airport Car Hire

Looking at renting a car for a few days and have been given good prices with Yesaway and Abbycar. Does anyone have any feedback on either of these please.
Old Dec 13, 2023, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
I've not heard of either, and the online information sounds somewhat suspect
Old Dec 14, 2023, 4:42 pm

Programs: Celebrity Elite Plus, RCCL Diamond, Princess Platinum, Carlson Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond
If you aren't a Costco member and don't like the prices you're finding directly with the big rental companies, then check out Priceline for a 3rd party rental. I've never heard of the two firms you mentioned. Give it a try at autoslash to see what they find for you.
Old Dec 15, 2023, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Tenerife
If you aren't a Costco member and don't like the prices you're finding directly with the big rental companies, then check out Priceline for a 3rd party rental. I've never heard of the two firms you mentioned. Give it a try at autoslash to see what they find for you.
Tried autoslash thanks but their prices were significantly higher.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.