Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pensacola Airport rental car

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2023, 8:49 am
Original Poster

Pensacola Airport rental car

Can anyone please tell me how far the cars are from the Enterprise desk (or any desk if they are all together?)
Hubby has a walker so I am not sure if he will want to walk to the car garage or not and if not can I get the car
then just pick him up at the airport doors?
Old Dec 7, 2023, 10:26 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Originally Posted by debarine
Can anyone please tell me how far the cars are from the Enterprise desk (or any desk if they are all together?)
Hubby has a walker so I am not sure if he will want to walk to the car garage or not and if not can I get the car
then just pick him up at the airport doors?
You'll come down the main escalators and turn right towards baggage claim. All of the car rental desks are right there across from the baggage conveyors.

(Edit: There is an elevator, as well. There are lots of staff and volunteers who provide mobility assistance, if necessary.)

Enterprise, National, and Alamo desks are fairly close together. You'll get your keys and head towards one of the two sliding door exits. There is covered walkway across the two lanes of traffic. After crossing the two traffic lanes, you'll enter the parking garage where the first level is dedicated to rental cars. At most, your walk will be about 400 feet.

You can certainly let him sit on one of the many benches outside of baggage claim while you get the car, circle the parking area, and return to the arrivals pick-up lane. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

Last edited by aww3583; Dec 7, 2023 at 8:27 pm
Old Dec 8, 2023, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the information

Sounds perfect not a long walk at all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.