Wiki Posts
Search

Covid antigen test in miami or orlando

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2021, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Covid antigen test in miami or orlando

hello

since ths us is open since today we will soon travel. However when i google a location for a antigen (or PCR test) for the return flight i only get reslults of 80 usd plus prices (overhere they are 30 usd).

For a family of 4 its quite expensive and i dont even now if i get some kind of travel certificate for these prices.

Anyone have some suggestions ?
Old Nov 10, 2021, 6:10 am

Like many things health-related in the United States, it's complicated.

At drug stores like Walgreens, you can get two self-administered antigen tests for $24 (USD). Unfortunately, anything self-administered will likely not work for the purposes of reentering your country of residence.

I'd recommend visiting FlyerTalk's "Coronavirus and travel" forum. (There are many different areas of this website, so I completely understand why you posted here first.)

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/coronavirus-travel-773/

The folks on that forum will be able to help answer your questions regarding testing and getting the travel certificate.
Old Nov 10, 2021, 4:16 pm
mkt

Programs: AA LT PLT; DL GLD, UA nothing, B6 Mosaic; Emerald Club Executive
We've been using Curative for our PCR tests. Quick and cheap (or free)
Old Nov 10, 2021, 11:37 pm
Original Poster

Great, do you know whatinformation is in the email or downloadable document? Will it be accepted for air travel?
Old Nov 15, 2021, 7:58 am
mkt

Programs: AA LT PLT; DL GLD, UA nothing, B6 Mosaic; Emerald Club Executive
With Curative, you get an email that looks like this:

Which contains a link that goes here:

And that link includes a link to a PDF that looks like this:

I've personally used them to travel to Puerto Rico which requires negative PCR results or proof of vaccine to enter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.