Wiki Posts
Search

ATL Int to Frontier

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2020, 1:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: 1K - UAL, Platinum DL, Marriott, Hilton, SPG
ATL Int to Frontier

Incoming from TATL via Delta with GE. Must get to Frontier Airline domestic. If I have carryon no problem walk to gate After clear security, but if I need to check a bag do they have a transfer desk or need to exit ATL secured and re-enter via checkin counter. My concern is whether I’d be at one side of ATL and must find a way to the other side for their counters as won’t have too much time?
Old Feb 23, 2020, 4:10 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
What is your time between these separate tickets?
Old Feb 23, 2020, 6:12 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
You will be treated as any other international arriving passenger at ATL and then have to schlep your bag to F9, stand in line, check it and then head back through a checkpoint to your gate.

As you are on separate tickets, you should plan on at least 3x the MCT for a standard offline I-D connection on a single ticket. This is 90 minutes, thus I would allow 4-1/2 hours. The reason is that you bear 100% of the risk of a delay and would have to purchase new F9 (or other) tickets at walk-up prices if anything happens on your inbound flight and is not particularly sympathetic in dealing with missed flights.
LondonElite likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.