Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Big discount on WDW park hopper tickets, end of Feb., with half-marathon registration

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Big discount on WDW park hopper tickets, end of Feb., with half-marathon registration

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2010, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond

My wife registered for the WDW Princess half-marathon (all-female, had 11000 participants last year) to be held Feb. 27, 2011. With the registration materials, there is a code for discount park tickets. You can get park hoppers, water parks, etc., with various options.

I checked the price of a 7-day hopper, with water parks and got this, with tax, for an adult:

Sports Magic Your Way 7-Day Ticket w/Hopping and Water Park Fun & More $272.64

On the WDW site, it looks like the equivalent is over $100 more.

7 Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More (Ages 10 and Up)
$355.00 $23.08 (tax) $378.08

So it appears that if you are taking a family to WDW over Feb. 27, it might pay you to get half-marathon registration, even if you don't use it.

If anyone wants me to check a price, send a PM.
Old Dec 30, 2010, 5:56 pm

Programs: DL
Just to clarify, if you do intend to register for Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend , the cost is $45 and adult and $10 for the kids race.

I would called Event's office and ask about what time the tickets will work. In personal experience, several conference or even tickets are marked as "After 2PM" tickets, meaning that the ticket's won't work until after 2PM, assuming you would be busy with your event until then.

However, I can't say for sure on the Marathon tickets. If this is the case you would definitely be better of purchasing the Magic Your Way tickets the old fashioned way. Also, you mentioned all the participants were female, which is correct. That would lead one to assume only females can register, but not sure on that either.

Just call the Event's office and ask. They'll be honest with ya

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.