Wiki Posts
Search

Suggestions for spots in South America

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2006, 11:03 pm
Original Poster

Suggestions for spots in South America

Hi all,

My wife and I are looking to travel to South America and were wondering if folks could chime in with suggestions, though there are a few conditions. We have a timeshare for week that we need to use.

Conditions
- Must use the timeshare by Sept. next year -- Ideally the trip would be between March/April - Sept.
- Trip will most likely end up being a few weeks - one week at the timeshare and the rest at random places or whatever.
- Both my wife and I like to explore a lot, so the one week should be at some city/place that can keep us entertained for a week (some R&R is fine too).
- Temp. and weather should be good (We have no idea what the seasons are like in South America) -- say 70 degrees and the lesser the rain, the better.
- Here is the link to the timeshare site with the available resorts. Bonus points for anyone that can recommend a resort and city they have stayed in http://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=1500

Thanks everyone!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.