Wiki Posts
Search

Ski Schools for kids in Chile

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2011, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP
Ski Schools for kids in Chile

As I mentioned in another post, my almost 3yo daughter and I will be heading down to Chile ins July/August to visit friends and hopefully do some skiing. Daughter has never been on skis before, but she is very coordinated for her age, is the size of an average (N. American) 4-year-old, and is bilingual in Spanish and English. She's also fully potty-trained.

I saw that El Colorado has ski school starting at 3yo, but all of the other major resorts seem to start at 4. Do you think it would be possible to get her into one of the schools that start at 4 even though she'll only be turning 3? Do you think they'd require proof of age? I don't think I'd have *any* trouble passing her off as a 4yo.
Old May 27, 2011, 1:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP
Bumping...anyone?
Old May 30, 2011, 11:45 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Please don't cross-post, thanks

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...n-country.html

cblaisd
Senior Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.