Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > South African Airways | Voyager
Reload this Page >

lhr- jnb on SAA- how is first or business- flat beds?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2004, 12:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: aa lifetime platinum

I am considering the above in september, 2004 and was curious if anyone has flown in their new business seats that they tout on their website. how is first on this route?
Old Jan 30, 2004, 11:49 am

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
I did FRA-JNB on their new A340-600 with the new seats and loved it. Makes BizElite feel like Economy Plus.
Old Jan 31, 2004, 1:32 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Global Services
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by rcs85551:
I did FRA-JNB on their new A340-600 with the new seats and loved it. Makes BizElite feel like Economy Plus.</font>
Would you be able to compare the new business class seat on SAA with their horizontal beds in First class on SAAs 747-400 between LHR and JNB?
Old Jan 31, 2004, 7:11 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by rcs85551:
I did FRA-JNB on their new A340-600 with the new seats and loved it. Makes BizElite feel like Economy Plus.</font>
I, too, am going to JNB in Sept and wondered about FRA-JNB business. I am holding an UC award ticket on VS for LHR-JNB (suites by then?), but FRA-JNB would give me a better choice of arrival/departure days and cost 20K less.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.