Wiki Posts
Search

Hinode Hills Niseko Village

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2023, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MU Platinum, HH Diamond
Hinode Hills Niseko Village

Couldn't find any existing threads so I'll start one.

I'm headed there with my family for a 5-night stay, ending just before Christmas. Has anyone been and can give an idea of how it is? I usually stay at the Hilton Niseko Village and loved the ski-in/out and restaurants.

Looks like at Hinode Hills there's only 1 restaurant. The rooms are generally bigger though - we snagged a studio suite on points.
Old Dec 21, 2023, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

I'm here now, about to check out after a 5-night stay.

Overall, very satisfied with the hotel. It's part of the Niseko Village complex, but requires motor transport to get anywhere basically.

Skiing - there is a small rental shop and ski valet on-site. Ski out is via a long, covered magic carpet ride. Ski-in is direct to the ski valet.

Rooms - most of the rooms are 1BR suites with full kitchens and appliances (including washer / dryer combo). Japanese-style bathroom with tub, plus one additional toilet off the living room area. There are a number of non-suites which are basically the suites split in two. Temperature is very comfortable in the room and elsewhere in the hotel. For 3-person stays, they convert the day bed next to the main bed into a sleeper. We had a kid with us.

Dining - there is only 1 restaurant on-site which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I would say this is the least exciting part of the hotel. The breakfast selection is limited and doesn't change. We had dinner once, and it was adequate.

There is a men's and women's onsens that are open all the time except for cleaning from 9-noon. The water coming out of the in-room bath appears to be onsen water (cloudy, whereas water coming elsewhere in the room is clear).

We reserved the room using points (2 adults 1 child). Upon check-in, they asked for something like Y55,000 for an extra person. I said no way, this was not disclosed anywhere to me. After a little back-and-forth (including me showing them my confirmation) they relented. But watch out.
Old Jan 12, 2024, 7:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Just some pictures from our recent stay.

The sofa bed is comfortable enough for a third adult to sleep on it.

Full kitchenette and dining table. Saw people who were carrying groceries and were probably cooking in the room.

Tastefully decorated.

Pretty much had the onsen to myself most days.

The Central Hub Lounge area.
YariGuy and HawaiiO like this.
Old Jan 14, 2024, 8:17 am
Original Poster

The room and photos reflect exactly how our stay was. The small bed in the bedroom was the same, and good enough for our child.

We did buy groceries / pre-made food for one night, and it was quite nice. Made use of the stove and microwave.
Old Jan 16, 2024, 1:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by YariGuy
The room and photos reflect exactly how our stay was. The small bed in the bedroom was the same, and good enough for our child.

We did buy groceries / pre-made food for one night, and it was quite nice. Made use of the stove and microwave.
I liked this property more than PH Niseko. Much better runs here and more intimate.
Old May 22, 2024, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Does anyone know whether this hotel will join the alliance with Hilton? Looking to stay here again, this time on Hilton points if possible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.