Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MUC lounges

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2008, 10:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM MM (fmr NW Plat), BA GGL/CCR, Aegean Gold, WorldClubs Life, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Dmnd
MUC lounges

Is anyone familiar with the lounges in MUC? I will be flying KL MUC-AMS (in Europe Select, also Skyteam Elite + and NW WorldClub member). From what I can tell, I should have access to the AF Salon, Delta Crown Room, and the Atlantik Lounge? (Or is the Delta lounge in a non-Schengen area?) Are any of these to be preferred over the others?

Thanks in advance
Old Sep 17, 2008, 11:54 am

Programs: OZ G; FB G; HHonors Gold;
If you fly MUC to AMS, you can use only the AF/KL lounge at 1D. You cannot go to Delta Crown at 1B(?) at non-schengen area.

Well, the AF/KL lounge at 1D is not very impressive. The computers are always broken... However, it is ok.

Originally Posted by ifette
Is anyone familiar with the lounges in MUC? I will be flying KL MUC-AMS (in Europe Select, also Skyteam Elite + and NW WorldClub member). From what I can tell, I should have access to the AF Salon, Delta Crown Room, and the Atlantik Lounge? (Or is the Delta lounge in a non-Schengen area?) Are any of these to be preferred over the others?

Thanks in advance
Old Sep 17, 2008, 3:46 pm

Programs: BD*G -> BA Gold + A3*G (now dropped to BA Silver)
As mentioned above you'll only have access to the AF lounge. There's also a Priority Pass lounge in the same area. It's been a while since I've been in either but I think the Priority Pass lounge had the edge for me but neither were particularly special.
Old Sep 19, 2008, 9:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K; VA Gold; QF Gold; HHonors Gold; Marriott Gold; National ExecElite
Priority Pass gives access to the DL CRC, Atlantik, and Europa lounge. The Atlantik lounge is in the non-Schengen area, but it appears that the DL CRC lounge and the Europa lounge are in the Schengen area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.