NW lounge at SFO

Old May 2, 2008, 11:22 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

NW lounge at SFO

Can someone please rate the NW lounge at SFO? I am flying on a C-ticket but am not a Skyteam Elite member (hence cannot hop to any other Skyteam lounge). What I am most concerned about is Free Wi-Fi, followed by space (i.e. not too cramped) and somewhat decent food (it should not take much to beat UA or AA lounges)!
Old May 3, 2008, 1:40 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
I don't know this lounge specifically since I usually fly NW out of LAX to Asia, but to my knowledge, all NW lounges have free wifi. I think some have WEP codes that you have to get from the staff, but most that I've seen are unsecure.
Old May 3, 2008, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
There's not much choice at SFO as the int'l gates (assuming you're flying to NRT) are not connected airside to the domestic NW gates. It's better than the LAX lounge and I think a step down from the DTW ones. Maybe on par or a bit better than the MSP ones. Food is pretty much all the same.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.