Wiki Posts
Search

SU service center experience in BKK

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2006, 10:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PC
Thumbs up SU service center experience in BKK

Just booked a flight yesterday at Aeroflot's Service Center/Agency here in BKK and it was a vastly improved experience compared to previous occasions. For getting to Eastern Europe from here you just can't beat their prices, 800 USD round-trip to Bucharest compared to at least 1200 on other carriers (summertime ).

The service agent at first was surprised by my request to credit the miles to my FB account (there wasn't a single Skyteam indicator around that office even now so she was curious how I knew about that), but managed to get it into the system and was extremely pleasant, even doing a workaround to get me a 2-month T-fare ticket instead of the usual 3-month one that cost 50$ more (and would have been my only regular option given that I want to go next week).

I'll still have to go through the anguish of a night layover in SVO, but things are definitely looking up for this company
Old May 4, 2006, 6:51 am

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
I agree things are looking up. I just booked 6 award tickets using Sky Miles from SVO to OVB and got them for 25k each and was charged only $5 each to redeem them. I'm curious how far I can get from OVB into Eastern Europe on a 25k redemption award. Technically, OVB is Asia and SVO is Europe so this allows 25k to go a long way (literally )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.