Aeroflot, China Southern and others...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroflot, China Southern and others...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2006, 3:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, ET Gold, M&M FTL, UA Silver, EY Silver, Marriott Plat, HHonors Gold
Question Aeroflot, China Southern and others...

SkyTeam's website is *extremely* quiet about when these two airlines are actually going to be joining the alliance. They are equally vague about Kenya, Copa, Tarom and Air Europa - does anyone have any information about this? Going to the India and the Far East will be considerably easier once this is completed IMHO.
Old Jan 16, 2006, 9:13 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Originally Posted by amenachem
SkyTeam's website is *extremely* quiet about when these two airlines are actually going to be joining the alliance. They are equally vague about Kenya, Copa, Tarom and Air Europa - does anyone have any information about this? Going to the India and the Far East will be considerably easier once this is completed IMHO.

Lots of preliminary announcements... CZ was announced 18 months ago, in Aug 2004. What's the delay?
Old Jan 16, 2006, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by RobertS975
Lots of preliminary announcements... CZ was announced 18 months ago, in Aug 2004. What's the delay?
Yes, CZ didn't enter into the Skyteam for more than 18 months and why didn't never enter Skyteam before. I will find out more information about China Southern or Aeroflot Russian Airlines, too. But, I will let you know when I am hear more news anytime soon.
Old Jan 19, 2006, 3:56 pm

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
People at SU are pretty certain they'll be in in March

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.