Wiki Posts
Search

Which ST airline should I post miles?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2005, 9:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum & a bunch of hotel statuses
Which ST airline should I post miles?

I am a newbie on this alliance, as I fly mainly AA. I have some flights coming up soon to cities not rachable w/ AA. To whom should I post my miles: NW (5055), Delta (89900), or CO (1138)? I don't think that I will make enough ST flights this year for status in any of them. 1st flight is on NW metal. Also, are there any bonuses I could sign up for to help increase my totals? Thanks
Old Mar 4, 2005, 5:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The US airlines will match status. The European will not.

A bit depends on whether you fly in the front of the plane or the back. You get 150% of Y &C or J miles credit on US carriers, but some european carriers give 200%.
Old Mar 4, 2005, 9:17 am

Programs: Avis PP, Hertz 5*, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Samiam
I am a newbie on this alliance, as I fly mainly AA. I have some flights coming up soon to cities not rachable w/ AA. To whom should I post my miles: NW (5055), Delta (89900), or CO (1138)? I don't think that I will make enough ST flights this year for status in any of them. 1st flight is on NW metal. Also, are there any bonuses I could sign up for to help increase my totals? Thanks
On NWA there is a Refer-A-Friend promotion. You can get upto 4000 bonus miles for each flight before 5/31/05, if you haven't earned Worldperks miles for travel since 1/1/04.
And of course, I can refer you - PM me
Old Mar 4, 2005, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by Samiam
Go Delta miles as you soon will have enough for a BC ticket to Europe. AMEX DELTA SKYMILES GOLD has free 1st year and 15,000 miles on first use.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.