Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Setters? What is that?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2018, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat
Jet Setters? What is that?

I just received a mail about Jet Setters, a new thing…

I though it would be a survey platform. Now it seems to be a "SkyPriority social network" kind of? Quite surprising.

Anybody else know more about it?

EDIT: I registered… There were some "activities" (a quiz, and surveys to get your opinion). There is also a forum called "Discussion Corner".
Everything listed on the Home is 2 months old.
Only a few threads, all of them are 2 months old and have 2 people commenting in there 7 or 8 hours ago.

Least to say, the last two users seem very polite.

Last edited by Zarmakuizz; Jun 8, 2018 at 1:29 pm
Old Jul 31, 2018, 4:09 am

Programs: FB Plat, *A Silver, Volare Exec (LOL), some hotels (Gold)
hola, have you got any reply? I did as you did - received the message and signed up - but am wondering whether this is an official tool or just some random guy trying to gather some statistical info for obscure reasons. thanks!
Old Aug 1, 2018, 3:34 pm
Original Poster

Funny coincidence, I received a message about a new "activity' (a really short survey no clue what data could be drawn out of it).

The forum developed quite a bit, and posts seem less suspicious. Somebody is complaining that he constantly gets redirected to Flying Blue Spain support which is of terrible quality, people agreeing on the new FB scheme being subpar, etc. Mostly European people so far, most of the talks resolve around AF/KL.

Future Talkers, the company hosting Jet Setters, is a survey company. Either Skyteam or AF/KL might have ordered the services of Future Talkers to create a "survey community".
Old Aug 21, 2018, 8:42 am

Smile Jet setters

Hi all,

Also got an invite. Looks they have upgraded the look and feel quite a bit now.
I think it is quite nice
It seems some kind of a new research platform to me where Skyteam is reaching out directly to their frequent flyers for feedback and ideas.
They asked me all kinds of questions about how good service looks like during delays, cancellations and other misery
Hope they will follow-up as well :-)
Pretty cool stuff
Old Aug 21, 2018, 8:46 am

Hi, got a reply as well. Like Zarmakuizz said already, the platform has been upgraded it seems.
Think it is indeed an official tool hosted by Skyteam or a research company that is working for them or so
Old Oct 2, 2018, 5:08 am

Programs: Flying Blue
Hey guys,

I'm one of the people who actually set up the Jet Setters platform and can vouch for it being legit. I work for a research agency that does a lot of work with SkyTeam. We're called InSites Consulting, if you want to look us up.

SkyTeam wanted to branch out from just the standard post-flight surveys so we created Jet Setters. So far it's been quite successful. As several people have mentioned we're doing a lot of work updating the look and feel, but also keeping fresh content and questions up there. I've attended several SkyTeam workshops where all the various execs and managers from the 20 airlines were really poring over the data from this research, so I can assure you that people are paying attention to what's being said. Feedback is always welcome, so let us know!
Old Oct 3, 2018, 5:46 am
Original Poster

This is nice to know, thank you!

And welcome to FlyerTalk, fstyers!
fstyers likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.