Single Boarding pass option

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2015, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
Single Boarding pass option

Just noticed this on the AZ website

SKYTEAM BENEFITS
The main services offered to all SkyTeam customers in transit through SkyTeam Alliance airports are as follows:

Option to request a boarding card for the entire journey (Through Check-In) if the flight is operated by a SkyTeam carrier
I could use such a benefit in the next few days since I'll be flying MXP-ZRH on AZ and then ZRH-CDG-BOS on DL, on two separate tickets.
Connection time at ZRH is 1:50 and I don't have checked bags, of course.
Should be plenty of time to connect, unless the first flight is delayed.

It would be great if I could checkin in MXP for the entire itinerary; wondering if anyone has any experience trying this.
TIA
Old Sep 1, 2015, 8:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Nothing new here. Although it doesn't mention the separate ticket issue, it is usually no problem intra-Skyteam unless you have an agent in a bad mood or lazy.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 1:47 am

Programs: DL DM; *A-Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Nothing new here. Although it doesn't mention the separate ticket issue, it is usually no problem intra-Skyteam unless you have an agent in a bad mood or lazy.
Exept when your journey starts in Paris. Already a couple of times, AF was not able to provide BPs for AM and DL (on the same ticket) ... and the check-in agent did not seem to be in bad mood, just explained incompatibility of their systems.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 4:11 am

Originally Posted by MarLim
Exept when your journey starts in Paris. Already a couple of times, AF was not able to provide BPs for AM and DL (on the same ticket) ... and the check-in agent did not seem to be in bad mood, just explained incompatibility of their systems.
As people say in France: c'est l'exception qui fait la règle
Old Sep 3, 2015, 12:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by MarLim
I have experienced the same problems in several airports, with other airlines/alliances than what you mention. Don't get me wrong : I'm not saying it's good and it's a pity airlines are not able to solve such things, but it's certainly not limited to Paris and AF.
Old Sep 5, 2015, 11:24 am

Programs: DL DM; *A-Gold
I have experienced the same problems in several airports, with other airlines/alliances than what you mention. Don't get me wrong : I'm not saying it's good and it's a pity airlines are not able to solve such things, but it's certainly not limited to Paris and AF.
completely agree with you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.