Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Lounge Access in a different Terminal at JFK

Lounge Access in a different Terminal at JFK

Old Apr 1, 2017, 12:07 pm

Terminal 5 to terminal 4

I also wanted to share the same success. My boarding gate is in Terminal 5, but I cleared security to terminal 4. I wasn't questioned nor did I say anything about wanting to visit WingTips
Old Jul 3, 2017, 3:26 pm

First post ever! Hope I do this right...

I had no problem clearing security at T4 to access Wingtips. I'm flying AA Economy JFK-MAD and used my passport + mobile boarding pass w/ TSA Precheck. No questions asked, no issues. The TSA agent did ask me my name and I simply answered "Sarah" and she was satisfied with that.

Spent 3+ hours in the lounge as I had a crazy long layover (came here via LGA). It does get busy after 5pm per the potential restrictions noted for Priority Pass but I entered around 2pm so no problem there.

Heading back on the Airtrain next to clear security at T8 and board my flight!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.