Skyteam Feedback

Old Sep 9, 12, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat & DL KM, Le Club Plat, GHA Plat, HHonors Diamond
Skyteam Feedback

Did anyone experience this?
After the main meal service on my recent TATL all pacs in J were handed a scratchcard that gave you a unique number to enter a survey on www.skyteam.com/yourfeedback with the chance to win 2 round trip tickets to a Skyteam destination of my choice. The detailed rules can be consulted here.

Interestingly, when I entered it, the survey knew which flight I was in! The questions dealt with - who operated my flights prior and after this particular flight; the overlap of my values with ST's values; image of ST; inflight experience; experience on the ground (lounges, skypriority); and a couple more.
At the end two questions were asked in order to be eligible for the prize - one trivial aviation questions and second required taking a guess about the number of participants in the survey.
Old May 5, 15, 7:02 am

No, I haven't
Old May 5, 15, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge 2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
I never had a Skyteam survey but got several times some Skytrak surveys.
Old May 10, 15, 9:33 am

Programs: hhonors Gold, TK * Silver, FB Silver, AirBerlin Gold, CC Gold, *wood Gold, Alitalia Freccia Alata
"Customer Experience Survey"

I did actually did get a skyteam branded card once which invited me to enter the "Customer Experience Survey", this was on my flight in J with Aeroflot from Moscow to Hong Kong in 2014. No unique code needed and I could win 2 round trip tickets to a Skyteam destination of my choice (did not win). Card was both in English and Russian. I had to log on http://www.skyteam.com/yourfeedback
Old May 13, 15, 11:38 am

Programs: FB Platinum for Life
Originally Posted by mckroes View Post
I did actually did get a skyteam branded card once which invited me to enter the "Customer Experience Survey", this was on my flight in J with Aeroflot from Moscow to Hong Kong in 2014. No unique code needed and I could win 2 round trip tickets to a Skyteam destination of my choice (did not win). Card was both in English and Russian. I had to log on http://www.skyteam.com/yourfeedback
Indeed. I also got a similar card on RO in 2014, and I have also seen the cards somewhere in 2015 (I think perhaps in the KQ lounge in Nairobi). However, I think I've only seen English cards - not bilingual ones.
Old Jan 19, 18, 3:35 am

yes i got the invitation
Old Jan 19, 18, 3:35 am

yes i got it
Old Jan 19, 18, 3:36 am

i never get to do it
Old Jan 19, 18, 3:37 am

this is my first be invited to do it
Old Jan 19, 18, 3:38 am

i fly china airline from taipei to seoul this morning