Wiki Posts
Search

Contacting LHR skyteam lounge directly?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2012, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat
Contacting LHR skyteam lounge directly?

Does anyone have any experience recovering a lost item from the skyteam lounge at Heathrow? I have just arrived in Cape Town and discovered that I lost the (white) power cord to my Mac laptop somewhere along the way - most likely the terminal 4 lounge at heathrow or the Air France lounge at CDG near the L gates in 2E. It's obviously far from critical, but if it is one of those places and I could pick it up on my return trip in two weeks it might save me buying a replacement (assuming I end up with a South African cord in the immediate future). It seems like it might be a big hassle to get through to a lounge directly, though, and right at the moment I don't have a reasonable way to make lengthy intl. phone calls from SA...any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Old Jul 6, 2012, 10:29 am
Suspended

Contact the local office of the airline

Originally Posted by beaner01
Does anyone have any experience recovering a lost item from the skyteam lounge at Heathrow? I have just arrived in Cape Town and discovered that I lost the (white) power cord to my Mac laptop somewhere along the way - most likely the terminal 4 lounge at heathrow or the Air France lounge at CDG near the L gates in 2E. It's obviously far from critical, but if it is one of those places and I could pick it up on my return trip in two weeks it might save me buying a replacement (assuming I end up with a South African cord in the immediate future). It seems like it might be a big hassle to get through to a lounge directly, though, and right at the moment I don't have a reasonable way to make lengthy intl. phone calls from SA...any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Contact the local office of the airline you used. They will handle. I left a laptop in a SIN lounge and Sing. Air. sent it to me in Abu Dhabi via currier. It came to my hotel rooml
Old Jul 6, 2012, 10:36 am

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
In terms of phone calls, try Skype (assuming you have a reasonable connection). International rates are really reasonable, and calling US 1-800 numbers is free. Might be worth ringing the medallion line back in the US to see if they can intervene on your behalf somehow.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat
Thanks, both of you! I am dealing with a terrible internet connection at the moment, but managed to get emails off to both delta and air france, as a start. Definitely might try calling if I can get a good enough connection for Skype tomorrow. And I am not sure I can see air France being quite as proactive as Singapore was - but at least it's just a cord, not the actual laptop

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.