Search

Aeroflot zrh-svo-Kja and back

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2011, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Global, Miles and More SEN,
Aeroflot zrh-svo-Kja and back

Hi Ft,

1. Do you know if I can book seats in advance on aeroflot business?

2. I live in zrh and don't take any skyteam very often. Should I put miles on aeroflot or air France?

Thanks!

Begemot
Old Jul 11, 2011, 2:57 pm

Programs: FB, MM, QM, ES, KF & LP / HH, HGP & SPG
Originally Posted by begemot
Hi Ft,

2. I live in zrh and don't take any skyteam very often. Should I put miles on aeroflot or air France?

Thanks!

Begemot
Well.. to my knowledge, I don't think you can reserve seats on their website, but you can try giving them a call... for the miles, I always credit them to my AF/FB account and it works just fine... So if you don't plan on flying them too often I would recommend doing the same.

Last edited by 31dany; Jul 12, 2011 at 3:59 am
Old Jul 11, 2011, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Global, Miles and More SEN,
Thanks Danny,

I'll try both and report back.

Bege
Old Jul 18, 2011, 12:43 pm

Programs: BAEC G/*O E
Originally Posted by begemot
Hi Ft,

Thanks!

Begemot
1. Yes you can; but once you've done it, you won't be able to change your selection on their website. Seat selection is offered at the final stage of booking, after your payment has been confirmed. At the bottom of the page there's an often overlooked "Select your seat" link. If you haven't selected your seat at the time of booking, you will only be able to change it in case you are a member of their Bonus programme and your SU number is on the reservation.
2. Depends. most of fares (but I) eaarn same milage on SU and AF. But then again everything depends on your flying patterns. Note that SU miles expire if you haven't credited flights to your account in two consecutive years. And to use them you have to put a foot on SU metal within previous 12 months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.