Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shuttle at KOA

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2024, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

Shuttle at KOA

Has anyone had experience with the Sixt shuttle at Kona? The rental facility is about 10 minutes from the airport. Sixt must be fairly new at KOA, I have never seen a shuttle at the airport. According to this article https://www.autorentalnews.com/10219...hawaii-airport a new facility reently opened. Anyone have first hand knowledge or experience?
Old Apr 14, 2024, 5:40 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus
Funny that you should post this today. I - just now - came here to find out the answer to the same question. Looks to me like the new Sixt location is right next to Costco (which is good for me because I stop there on the way in anyway). I've been to that spot as a result before. It probably is a solid 10 minutes from the airport. Don't know how often they run those shuttles that far - that would be my concern/worry. If they run them just as frequently as the other companies it should be fine. Would be great to hear from someone who's actually done it!
Old Apr 15, 2024, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

svft, the second post in the Sixt@KOA thread indicates the shuttle runs every 10 minutes. It would be nice to hear from someone who has had experience. With Sixt's low rates someone here has had to have tried them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.