Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

Returned car to Melbourne City location over 48 hours ago

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2024 | 12:53 pm
Original Poster
15 Years on Site

Programs: UA MM, AA almost MM

I picked up my rental car at MEL airport on 5 Feb 11:30 am and returned to Melbourne City location near the train station on 8 Feb at 11 am. The return staff checked me out and said that I will receive an email in 15 minutes. Over 48 hours later, I still don't have an email. The strange thing was, on 8 Feb 4 PM, I called the customer service for Australia to find out what is going on, the CS agent claimed that it takes the computer 48 hours to process the return. My credit car has not been charged. The pre-authorization has disappeared from my credit card as well.

This my first time renting from Sixt. The whole process seems strange. I am very concerned. What should I do?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.