Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sixt at hkt

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2021, 3:19 am
Original Poster

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Sixt at hkt

I know that it's not a corporate location (their franchisee is Master,) but I had a great experience with them, I believe with an assist from Sixt corporate. I had received a voucher for a prepaid res last March 2020 for a (cancelled) rental at UBP (Thailand for those unaware,) due to the COVID shut down of intraprovincal travel. Though the voucher's T&C said not applicable to Thailand rentals, I contacted Sixt online and made the point that it was based upon a prepaid rental that was cancelled in Thailand and that I needed to use it in Thailand at the Phuket airport before it expired. The online res I made for the first week of March (our Khao Lak trip,) showed that the voucher was available to use for the reservation, but the printout of the res didn't deduct the voucher. I had a discussion with the agent at HKT when I picked up the car and she assured me that it would be deducted. On return, it wasn't, and she claimed the price I paid was after the voucher was applied. That was incorrect, so she called her Thai office and found someone who could correct this. 2 days later, I received the final charges on my CC and it was corrected, taking the voucher amount off. Excellent final result, even though it took a little preserverance. Of course the "great experience" is a bit of an exaggeration. Like as in Ohhh Great....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.