Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

Just joined Sixt - where to upload identity documents?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2020, 7:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond

This is really silly but I just joined Sixt and got an email asking me to upload my drivers license front and back and passport to "complete my profile" in order to use Sixt Share and Sixt Fastlane. I followed the link but do not see anywhere in the app or on the website to upload these documents. I looked in my account, my profile, etc.

Right now I have an express card but have applied for a status match to Platinum via my Hertz Presidents Circle.

I am also confused about what seems to be the possibility of having multiple profiles.
Old Aug 19, 2020, 3:14 am

Programs: Flying Blue Ultimate, ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Graciecatt
This is really silly but I just joined Sixt and got an email asking me to upload my drivers license front and back and passport to "complete my profile" in order to use Sixt Share and Sixt Fastlane. I followed the link but do not see anywhere in the app or on the website to upload these documents. I looked in my account, my profile, etc.

Right now I have an express card but have applied for a status match to Platinum via my Hertz Presidents Circle.

I am also confused about what seems to be the possibility of having multiple profiles.
I registered via the app and as I progressed through the registration, I was asked to upload the documents.

Quick question for you: how did you request the status match ? I called the service number and they told me to send an email to [email protected], but the email address doesn't seem to exist.
Old Aug 20, 2020, 6:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by to25sw
I registered via the app and as I progressed through the registration, I was asked to upload the documents.

Quick question for you: how did you request the status match ? I called the service number and they told me to send an email to [email protected], but the email address doesn't seem to exist.
As your location is Amsterdam, I am not sure this will help you, but the email address I used was [email protected]. Maybe there is a variation of that email address for European use - possibly there is no "s" in the email you should be using (e.g. [email protected])?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.