Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sixt prepaid rates

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2016, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Sixt prepaid rates

I booked a reservation that required me to prepay for the rental, but I haven't been charged yet on my card(Discover 5% cashback doubled to 10% ends in April). I booked it on 3/24, does anyone have any experience with prepaid rentals and how long it will take to get charged to my CC?
Old Mar 30, 2016, 4:05 am
Company Representative, Sixt Customer Service

Hi,

Due to bank holiday the banking process would have been delayed and so your transaction will not have shown straight away. This however should now have gone through.

Best Regards
Pete

Originally Posted by blsnk
I booked a reservation that required me to prepay for the rental, but I haven't been charged yet on my card(Discover 5% cashback doubled to 10% ends in April). I booked it on 3/24, does anyone have any experience with prepaid rentals and how long it will take to get charged to my CC?
Old Mar 30, 2016, 11:10 am
Original Poster

I actually still don't see it either pending or charged. My receipt definitely says prepaid(Prepaid - amount already paid: 202,31 USD) and I am sure I agreed to a prepay rate though which is very weird. I actually wonder when the "posting" date will be?

EDIT: Looks like it went through with an original posted transaction date of the actual reservation date (3/24) for further reference.

Last edited by blsnk; Apr 1, 2016 at 10:50 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.