Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

Renting a GLK or like at PBI. Anyone done this yet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2012, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, DL Platinum

I have never rented from Sixt before only Hertz but with the prices they are offering on their cars why not give them a shot. I rented a SRX with Hertz Prestige in ATL over the xmas holiday and my baby boy Oscar loved looking up thru the roof enjoying the sky go by as we drove from ATL to Miami. There is a special now with the GLK, SRX, X3 or FX35 for $39.00 per day which is a killer deal. Can I specify the SRX and if so does anyone know if it has the panoramic sunroof as I'll have my 18 month old baby boy along with me for a week of vaca time in S. Florida.

Anthony

Last edited by aspenedelen; Mar 21, 2012 at 7:18 pm
Old Mar 22, 2012, 8:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, DL Platinum
I assume no one knows. Well, I called and got it taken care of and found out they do not have the SRX in thier inventory btw.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.