Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sixt - Any Questions?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2013, 3:55 pm

Hello,
I have just recieved a 28 Euro fine from Granada, Spain. Sixt took 18 euro from my card but the matter is not in this, it was an administrative fee. The letter came from SIXT Palma de Mallorca(Baleares).
How can I pay this fine(I am not in Spain and there are no banks shown in the list)? There is no bank account or something on the fine-paper. It cant be paid on dts.es because it is not speed or parking fine(it is something like unauthorized enter to the center of Granada).
Whom can I contact to solve this problem?
Old Oct 30, 2013, 4:52 pm

Deposit amount

I need to rent a BMW 6 Series Convertible from Miami and would like to know how much deposit will they take from my AMEX if the rental costs $860. If it matters I am a Sixt Platinum cardholder. Thanks
Old Oct 30, 2013, 7:54 pm

I don't believe Sixt actually has 6ers in the US, even though they are listed on the site. For XTAR, I have only seen E cabrios. Significant MSRP difference in those cars, too.

I suspect the deposit will be in the $2000 range.

Originally Posted by mrYas
I need to rent a BMW 6 Series Convertible from Miami and would like to know how much deposit will they take from my AMEX if the rental costs $860. If it matters I am a Sixt Platinum cardholder. Thanks
Old Oct 31, 2013, 3:17 am
Company Representative - Sixt

Programs: www.sixtblog.co.uk; http://www.facebook.com/sixtrentacaruk
Originally Posted by Naragot
Hello,
I have just recieved a 28 Euro fine from Granada, Spain. Sixt took 18 euro from my card but the matter is not in this, it was an administrative fee. The letter came from SIXT Palma de Mallorca(Baleares).
How can I pay this fine(I am not in Spain and there are no banks shown in the list)? There is no bank account or something on the fine-paper. It cant be paid on dts.es because it is not speed or parking fine(it is something like unauthorized enter to the center of Granada).
Whom can I contact to solve this problem?
Hi Naragot,

I'd be happy to look into this for you. Please send a private message with the details.

Many thanks,

Tom
Old Nov 1, 2013, 1:35 pm

Maybe once and for all: no, it does not matter, if you are Sixt platinum.
Old Nov 4, 2013, 4:39 am

A big thank you to Tom, Gary and Matt for their great help with a recent PWAR reservation at LHR. You guys are doing a good job!
Old Nov 8, 2013, 11:23 pm

Recently tried to book an M3 @ FRA, but looks like I missed the Oct 31st deadline. What other sporty options are available in late Nov? I see BMW "3er" and "6er" but i'm not sure which specific model this refers to. Any more info would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!
Old Nov 9, 2013, 5:24 pm

Programs: IC Amb.,FB,Hertz,Sixt
I have seen 640D and 650i in the garage so could be either.
Old Nov 9, 2013, 5:32 pm

Programs: IC Amb.,FB,Hertz,Sixt
I have just rented a car at EDI I booked a 3series/C class . On pickup I was told it was a C180, I asked if the was a 3 series and was told no. The manager who was dealing with me then said there was a 5 series and then tells me a price. I said no the MB was fine but had they stopped givng free upgrades. He replied that there were no more free upgrades for platinum members! I book the car that I am happy to drive but if this is the new policy kindly let us know.

Last edited by ninjalad; Nov 9, 2013 at 5:38 pm
Old Nov 11, 2013, 7:33 am

Originally Posted by ninjalad
I have just rented a car at EDI I booked a 3series/C class . On pickup I was told it was a C180, I asked if the was a 3 series and was told no. The manager who was dealing with me then said there was a 5 series and then tells me a price. I said no the MB was fine but had they stopped givng free upgrades. He replied that there were no more free upgrades for platinum members! I book the car that I am happy to drive but if this is the new policy kindly let us know.
Hi ninjalad,

Thanks for your post. Please send me a private message with your PlatinumCard number. I'd be happy to check the account to make sure. The PlatinumCard does still qualify you for an upgrade.

Many thanks,

Tom
Old Nov 12, 2013, 2:12 am

Originally Posted by SirFliesAlot55
Recently tried to book an M3 @ FRA, but looks like I missed the Oct 31st deadline. What other sporty options are available in late Nov? I see BMW "3er" and "6er" but i'm not sure which specific model this refers to. Any more info would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!
Hi SirFliesAlot55, Thanks for your post. I have spoken to the branch manager at FRA, who has confirmed they have the BMW 316 – 335 available for hire, however they would not be able to guarantee a specific model. If you have a preference please feel free to send me a private message with your reservation number and I would be happy to make the branch aware of your request. I hope this helps. Many thanks, Tom
Old Nov 13, 2013, 4:42 am

Originally Posted by ninjalad
Hi Ninjalad,

I have just sent you a PM. Hope the explanation is helpful. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you require any further assistance.

Many thanks,

Tom
Old Nov 22, 2013, 12:25 pm

Programs: UA, AA, Marriott, National, Sixt
Hi,

I had a reservation back in July in France. Pick up was MPL and drop off was Lille Train Station. I was charged the invoice amount back in July and paid in full; however last credit card statement, I was charged another 19 Euros, without any e-mail or explanation. I still have my original invoice saved.. Can someone look into it? I can send the reservation number via PM as well. Thank you in advance...
Old Nov 24, 2013, 2:44 pm

Hi! I just returned from my trip do Florida and while checking my credit card bill, noticed (so far) two charges, one of US$22,44, which I believe is the Sunpass fee for the first 3 days rental, and a second one of US$81,93 that I believe is for the 7 days rental Sunpass fee, plus something that I couldn't identify.

I'm not saying there is something wrong, I just would like to see the detailed list of charges. If I provide my reservation numbers through PM, can you help me find these details, including any possible future charges?

Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 25, 2013, 3:05 am
Company Representative, Sixt Customer Service

Hi buck3y3nut,

Thanks for your post. Please send me a private message with your reservation number, and I’ll be happy to look into this for you.

Many thanks,

Gary Caudwell

Originally Posted by buck3y3nut
Hi,

I had a reservation back in July in France. Pick up was MPL and drop off was Lille Train Station. I was charged the invoice amount back in July and paid in full; however last credit card statement, I was charged another 19 Euros, without any e-mail or explanation. I still have my original invoice saved.. Can someone look into it? I can send the reservation number via PM as well. Thank you in advance...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.