Search

Where to meet friend at SIN

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2009, 9:09 am
MXS
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat, Hertz 5-Star
Where to meet friend at SIN

I am meeting a friend at SIN. He flies in on Thai air around 10pm and I arrive on a UA flight around 11:45pm. This is my first time to this airport and I am curious if someone would have a suggestion where we could meet at the airport.

Thank you.
Old Apr 4, 2009, 8:46 am
Suspended

They arrive at different terminals. Thai comes into terminal 1 and United into Terminal 3. Does your friend has checked baggae? If your friend does not have any checked bagage, he can simply meet you at your gate. He can take the sky train from Terminal 1 to terminal 3 on the airside. However, if he has checked baggage, you two will have to meet on the landside. He can still take the skytrain to terminal 3 on the landside and meet you just outside the customs area in terminal 3. Or you can take a look at the interactive map of Changi Airport and decide on a place. There are restaurants on the landiside in all three terminals in the departure area which are open all night.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 9:33 pm
MXS
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat, Hertz 5-Star
Thank you for the information. I was one of the first ones through customs and it worked out where we met just after I came through the customs area in terminal 3.
Old Apr 9, 2009, 6:41 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by MXS
Thank you for the information. I was one of the first ones through customs and it worked out where we met just after I came through the customs area in terminal 3.
I am glad itall worked out.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 11:37 pm

Programs: UA MM, SQ KrisFlyer, SPG/Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by MXS
Great it worked out! I would have suggested that you two should have met up at Brewerkz or at the Ya Kun in the T3 basement...
Old May 1, 2009, 2:52 am

Originally Posted by abraxis
Great it worked out! I would have suggested that you two should have met up at Brewerkz or at the Ya Kun in the T3 basement...
lol, why not just meet up at the basement of T3 , where i go almost every week to spot planes and hang around. Ya kun kaya ? hahaha thats a great idea for some kaya bread !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.