Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changi Airport to Johor Bahru

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2008, 11:29 pm

This is probably the best suggestion.

Originally Posted by cmdsea
My preference would be to stay overnight in the transit hotel in Changi and then get the first shuttle flight in the morning.. Somehow i think you would get more sleep doing this than driving through the night.!

The first Malaysian airlines flight leaves Changi at 06:50 so you could still be in KL reasonably early. There is an SQ flight that arrives 15 mins after that one..

Otherwise, take the luxury bus -eg. Grassland - as suggested by another poster, Ihv tried that before and it was very comfortable, they now hv a video screen and it is air-conditioned. More hassle compared to the above suggestion by CMDSEA
Old May 1, 2009, 1:57 am

My suggestion is, After landing in SIN go take a MRT to Kranji station and then take a bus to JB operated by SBS (170,160) or Causeway Link express.
I always take those bus when i go to JB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.