Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Advice for SIN Layover

Advice for SIN Layover

Old Mar 9, 19, 4:47 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Programs: UA 1K & 1MM/AA Gold & 1MM/HH Diamond/Marriott Plat
Posts: 2,584
Advice for SIN Layover

I'm flying CEB-SIN-EWR on SQ and will have nearly 6 hours at Changi. Any advice for ways to keep busy besides sitting in lounges? Thanks!
TWA Guy is offline  
Old Mar 9, 19, 7:08 pm
  #2  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: DCA or IAD (originally DUB)
Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Posts: 7,659
Originally Posted by TWA Guy View Post
I'm flying CEB-SIN-EWR on SQ and will have nearly 6 hours at Changi. Any advice for ways to keep busy besides sitting in lounges? Thanks!
If you did a search "layover" you'd find What to do in Singapore in transit and 12 hour lay over in Singapore among myriad threads
UAPremExecflyer is offline  
Old Mar 9, 19, 7:39 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Programs: UA 1K & 1MM/AA Gold & 1MM/HH Diamond/Marriott Plat
Posts: 2,584
Originally Posted by UAPremExecflyer View Post
If you did a search "layover" you'd find What to do in Singapore in transit and 12 hour lay over in Singapore among myriad threads
Awesome, thanks!
TWA Guy is offline  
Old Mar 18, 19, 10:36 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,533
Originally Posted by TWA Guy View Post
Awesome, thanks!
Would be interested to hear what you decided to do
SQTraveller is offline  
Old Mar 20, 19, 2:35 pm
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Programs: UA 1K & 1MM/AA Gold & 1MM/HH Diamond/Marriott Plat
Posts: 2,584
Originally Posted by SQTraveller View Post
Would be interested to hear what you decided to do
I hate to admit it...I didn't do much. I was very tired so had coffee and wandered around and then worked in the SKL for a couple of hours. The butterfly garden was closed for filming. I did visit the cactus garden which was cool.
TWA Guy is offline  
Old Mar 20, 19, 5:29 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,533
Originally Posted by TWA Guy View Post
I hate to admit it...I didn't do much. I was very tired so had coffee and wandered around and then worked in the SKL for a couple of hours. The butterfly garden was closed for filming. I did visit the cactus garden which was cool.
While I'm all for visiting new places and doing as much as possible, sometimes just taking it easy is a good decision!
SQTraveller is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread