Blacklane in Singapore

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Blacklane in Singapore

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2018, 7:53 am

Programs: WoH Globalist
Is blacklane still reliable? Or should I use another company?
Old Oct 22, 2018, 9:12 am

I've not used anything but Grab (various levels of car "quality" available, but even the cheapest one's in Singapore are usually fairly decent) in Singapore in the last 2 years or so..
Old Oct 23, 2018, 8:04 pm

I have been using the Premiumlimo whenever i need to fly. (www.premiumlimo.org)

It has been very good and reliable, so issue encountered so far.

there are times when even its last min, i am able to get a car. This is probably because i had been using them and also i manage to contact them directly, while i just arrived at Singapore Airport (I forgotten to book one before departure, hahahahahhah)

There was once that i need to get to KL for a short but important meeting and come back, they also manage to provide me a reasonable price and good comfortable car. If you need their contact, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by prelude95; Oct 28, 2018 at 11:35 am
Old Nov 19, 2018, 8:09 pm

Interesting that people choose these limo options.

I wonder if it's just so they have the comfort of having someone at the arrival hall to pick them up. Having used similar services before, I find it is actually slower, more cumbersome and more expensive than either getting a taxi or a grab.
For example, after coming out of customs, you have to find the person with your name board . Then they take you to another level and then ask you to wait while they go to pick up the car. In total 15mins waiting around.
With taxis, i walk to the queue and usually within 5 mins I am already on my way.
Alternatively with grab, as soon as I see my luggage on the belt, I book a car.
tentseller likes this.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 1:06 am

I found this code worked for 20% my first Blacklane ride: MDZRTNLO3

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.