Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore Airport Lounges?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2017, 7:13 pm

Programs: Asiana Diamond+, Qantas Gold, Virgin Gold
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
If your airline doesnt offer any extra lounge for *G then its indeed just the Krisflyer Gold and TG one. Food wise I would try both and see what you prefer. On average I find the TG one slightly better.
Thanks Yurop. I'll give them each a shot. I'm going in with pretty low expectations, so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised. After the underwhelming KLM lounges in AMS that I've called home up to now, hopefully those low expectations will at least be met.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 7:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by navigator4309
Thanks Yurop. I'll give them each a shot. I'm going in with pretty low expectations, so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised. After the underwhelming KLM lounges in AMS that I've called home up to now, hopefully those low expectations will at least be met.
Compared to KLM @AMS you should enjoy most of the lounges in SIN whether private or airline operated
Old Feb 13, 2024, 6:59 am

Programs: United Mileage Plus
I'm flying out on NH flight to NRT, departing at 6:40 AM during the weekday.

So I plan to get to the airport around 4:30 AM.

Are any of the business-class lounges for NH or Star Alliance passengers open at that hour? Which ones are the "best"?

I see references to SQ lounges in T3 but I believe NH flights depart from T2.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by frappant
I'm flying out on NH flight to NRT, departing at 6:40 AM during the weekday.

So I plan to get to the airport around 4:30 AM.

Are any of the business-class lounges for NH or Star Alliance passengers open at that hour? Which ones are the "best"?

I see references to SQ lounges in T3 but I believe NH flights depart from T2.
Are you flying business class, or only star gold? Business class gets access to silverkris (which is much better than krisgold) - *gold only gets access to krisgold

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/us/travel-i...ges/singapore/

Once airside, you can lounge hop T1-3 all you want (there's krisgold and silverkris at T3 too, the krisgold there is better than at T2)
lsquare likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 3:02 pm

Biz class.

Sounds like the SQ lounges will be open that early.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 4:52 pm

Biz class.

Sounds like the SQ lounges will be open that early.
Yes, SQ silverkris business lounge will be open 24/7

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/s...es/silverkris/

Unfortunate that ana still doesn't have early checkin at changi
lsquare likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by paperwastage
Yes, SQ silverkris business lounge will be open 24/7

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/s...es/silverkris/

Unfortunate that ana still doesn't have early checkin at changi

They surely must have check in and luggage drop off no later than 2 hours before scheduled departure, so in my case, 6:40 AM departure and open for check in by 4:40 AM?
Old Feb 13, 2024, 6:22 pm

They surely must have check in and luggage drop off no later than 2 hours before scheduled departure, so in my case, 6:40 AM departure and open for check in by 4:40 AM?
Check-in opens t-3hour, must complete by t-1.

440 is fine. You can get mobile boarding pass via email day before (but if you have checked bags, will still need to wait for t-3 hour)
lsquare likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2024, 8:00 am

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Regarding lounges and lounge access...
I've never been to Changi so I 'm wondering what might be the recommendation for best lounge to visit? I will be flying J on SQ and also have a Prioroty Pass mebership.
And I'll be getting in pretty late... Are there any that are open late?
Thank you!

Last edited by pkerr; Apr 26, 2024 at 8:05 am
Old Apr 26, 2024, 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by pkerr
Regarding lounges and lounge access...
I've never been to Changi so I 'm wondering what might be the recommendation for best lounge to visit? I will be flying J on SQ and also have a Prioroty Pass mebership.
And I'll be getting in pretty late... Are there any that are open late?
Thank you!
Are you asking about lounge access on arrival or departure?

SQ silverkris would be best, the PP lounges are inferior in comparison. There are PP restaurants that may offer better food than the PP lounges, but your PP membership may not cover it and I feel SQ silverkris food is good enough
Old Apr 26, 2024, 4:54 pm

Are you asking about lounge access on arrival or departure?

SQ silverkris would be best, the PP lounges are inferior in comparison. There are PP restaurants that may offer better food than the PP lounges, but your PP membership may not cover it and I feel SQ silverkris food is good enough
Yes... arrival and departure. Thanks for the info regarding PP... I believe the resturant access is being phased out.
Is there more than one SQ Silverkris?
Old Apr 26, 2024, 6:10 pm

Yes... arrival and departure. Thanks for the info regarding PP... I believe the resturant access is being phased out.
Is there more than one SQ Silverkris?
You cannnot access Silverkris on SQ J arrival, only for J/F departure or SQ F arrival.

There are two Silverkris J lounges (one in T2, one in T3, both 24/7 - you can lounge hop)

You should be able to use PP lounges for departure and arrival (check each lounge rules, each lounge can decide if they want on arrival access and hours ).
Old Apr 26, 2024, 7:59 pm

You cannnot access Silverkris on SQ J arrival, only for J/F departure or SQ F arrival.

There are two Silverkris J lounges (one in T2, one in T3, both 24/7 - you can lounge hop)

You should be able to use PP lounges for departure and arrival (check each lounge rules, each lounge can decide if they want on arrival access and hours ).
Thanks for the info... Regarding "You cannnot access Silverkris on SQ J arrival, only for J/F departure or SQ F arrival." But I will be departing eventually... What is the cutoff determination when it comes to arrivals and departures?
Old Yesterday, 9:12 am

Thanks for the info... Regarding "You cannnot access Silverkris on SQ J arrival, only for J/F departure or SQ F arrival." But I will be departing eventually... What is the cutoff determination when it comes to arrivals and departures?
You can access lounges in Changi based on your departing boarding pass 24hrs before youre departure time.

And I'd strongly suggest visiting the SKL in T3 vs. the one in T2. T3 is MUCH better.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.