Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrity sightings on SQ?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2006, 12:55 pm

Programs: QR Plat
I keep seeing a really swel guy in the mirror on every single segment I've done on SQ and had to go to the loo... does that count? I've also seen a few girls that dress up very similarly looking like film stars?

-A
Old Oct 23, 2006, 6:43 am

Programs: TK, SQ, TG, NW, PCR, MR, SPG
CNN's Richard Quest, 19th Oct, SQ22, SIN-EWR .
Old Oct 24, 2006, 7:21 am

Programs: GE, AA PLT/2.6MM, BR Gld, Royal Carib. DM+, Celebrity Elite, NCL PLT, Princess Elite
The Minster Mentor himself was on my SQ1 on Saturday night. I assume he was coming from LAS, his minions flying with me in J all had various LAS hotel bags while he was of course flying in F... One advantage to flying with LKY, we landed on runway 2C and we were at our gate in no time.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by ak333
The Minster Mentor himself was on my SQ1 on Saturday night. I assume he was coming from LAS, his minions flying with me in J all had various LAS hotel bags while he was of course flying in F... One advantage to flying with LKY, we landed on runway 2C and we were at our gate in no time.
A quick arrival to the gate after touchdown no doubt, but didn't you feel the pain of walking your longest distance ever from the gate to the immigration hall? I guessed you did not miss the big red carpet leading to the VIP complex.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 8:18 am
jhm

Originally Posted by aerosmith
I guessed you did not miss the big red carpet leading to the VIP complex.
To the VIP complex so that the MM can have his passport checked and wait for his bags ? More likely straight into a limo out of the airport with everything/one else catching up as and when!
Old Oct 25, 2006, 2:29 am
Suspended

a bit OT, i think its really unfair that just because LKY is onboard, you get better service such as a quicker arrival.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 5:35 am

Programs: GE, AA PLT/2.6MM, BR Gld, Royal Carib. DM+, Celebrity Elite, NCL PLT, Princess Elite
A quick arrival to the gate after touchdown no doubt, but didn't you feel the pain of walking your longest distance ever from the gate to the immigration hall? I guessed you did not miss the big red carpet leading to the VIP complex.
Well, we did end up at F59... I can't believe I missed the red carpet as the MM went right out the side door of the jetway down to the tarmac. They must have rolled it up behind him.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 10:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
CNN's Richard Quest, 19th Oct, SQ22, SIN-EWR .
Whom I've seen many a times at the SQ J check-in counter at Changi !
Old Sep 1, 2007, 8:14 am

Bump!

SQ38, SIN-LAX, 2nd Sep 2007

TV Hit Series "Heroes" Cast Members:

Masi "Super Hiro Nakamura" Oka
Ali "Niki/Jessica Sanders" Larter
Greg "Matt Parkman" Grunberg
Sendhil "Mohinder Suresh" Ramamurthy

Really envious of you guys who will be taking the above flight in 17.5 hours time. ^
Old Sep 2, 2007, 1:31 am

I'm pretty sure Lindsay Davenport was on SQ First Class LAX-DPS last year in September.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 2:48 am

Programs: SQ, Flying Blue, AA
Al Gore

I flew with Al Gore from Newark. I believe that he came to Singapore to speak at some global business conference.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 7:32 pm

Programs: SQ-PPS, HH-Diamond
I bumped into former US president Jimmy Carter and his entourage at BKK Suvarnabhumi airport couple of months ago. Not sure what airline he was going to, but his large entourage (mix of US and Thai folks) sure did turn a few heads as he was walking past towards his gate.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 11:23 pm

Has anyone seen a tennis player on SQ besides Lindsay Davenport?
Old Sep 3, 2007, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nah.
Originally Posted by tenniscraze
Has anyone seen a tennis player on SQ besides Lindsay Davenport?
I think we're all still trying to find the First Class LAX-DPS flight on SQ.
Old Sep 3, 2007, 9:27 am

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
Yes, That's a flight plenty would love to see, especially with F Class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.