Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No more 'priority disembarkation'?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2004, 8:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, UA LT-Gold, SPG Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Dia, MR Gold
Originally Posted by StarG

Hmm.... interesting. It just occured to me that ALL my flights with no priority disembarkation were B777s.
I got off DXB-SIN (B777-300) yesterday, and F pax used the first door (curtains were shuttered), while the rest of the pax used the other one. One of the F pax left behind his unopen PJs....what a waste...
Old Nov 29, 2004, 12:21 am
JPB

Programs: BAEC, LH M&M
I have just completed LHR-SIN, SIN-HKG, HKG-SIN and SIN-LHR in F and there was priority disembarkation after all of them. Sometimes the curtains were open but in that case a FA blocked the way until all F passengers were off.
Old Dec 1, 2004, 4:32 am

Programs: SQ TPP, SQ *G, MPC Gold, HHonours Diamond, Starwood Plat
I just completed a flight SQ1 (744) from SFO on Nov 26th and my experience is that they have priority disembarkation for the premium customers still. No curtains drawn but the I saw the IF Supervisor instructing his staff to stand at the Y class entrance area to block it off for Class J and F passengers to leave before letting the rest of them go by. Over the past month. Had flight to NRT (744) and BKK (772) and was also allowed to leave first before the rest. Guess it has been pretty consistent in terms of priority disembarkation for me
Old Dec 5, 2004, 8:51 am

My flight today on SQ 65 (B773) BKK-SIN do not have priority disembarkation enforced as no attendants were holding back the economy passengers from entering the raffles cabin just before the aircraft doors were opened. However the loads for the premium cabins were very light today, so maybe it doesn't make much of a difference.
Old Dec 15, 2004, 1:09 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
I did NRT-SIN, SIN-CGK, and CGK-SIN. Got priority disembarkation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.