Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy/KrisFlyer partnership

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2024, 10:42 pm

Programs: SQ Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, DL Silver, AS MVP, B6 Mosaic, QR, EY, KE, CX, PR
Completed 10 nights stay last 28-Feb-24.

Today 12-Mar-24 status updated to Marriot Platinum.
hdogan likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2024, 3:58 am

Originally Posted by SpeedAdvantage
Completed 10 nights stay last 28-Feb-24.

Today 12-Mar-24 status updated to Marriot Platinum.

how do you see the progress of 10 nights? i cant see mine.
Old Mar 21, 2024, 4:45 am

Originally Posted by sqflyerr
i have a tracker on the website (not app) that is unnamed.. says something like “maximum 10 nights” and the percentage completion tallies with the numbers of nights I stayed since I registered for the promo.
Old Mar 22, 2024, 5:07 am

Programs: SQ Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, DL Silver, AS MVP, B6 Mosaic, QR, EY, KE, CX, PR
Originally Posted by sqflyerr
Agree that there's some sort of tracker in the web but not visible in the App.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 3:50 am

Programs: OWE, *Gold, STE+, Globalist, Titanium, Spire, Diamond
Originally Posted by ALGU
Has anyone who previously held KF Gold been able to enroll in the challenge? Curious if I can enroll once my status expires since existing holders are ineligible.
Status expiry date 02/29
Didn't reflect until 03/07
Registered for challenge 03/07
Completed 4th leg 03/22
Status updated 03/23
Old Mar 25, 2024, 3:54 am

Programs: SQ G, LH FTL, UA S, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
As a data point, linked KF Gold to Marriott, completed 10 nights, as soon as the nights posted, my status was upgraded to Platinum. Checked out Sunday, nights posted and status upgraded by Monday morning.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by MDtravel
I might be wrong but I thought if you want to use your KrisFlyer Gold status to use the United lounge on a domestic United flight, the only way to do that is to credit your United flight to KrisFlyer so that your KrisFlyer Gold Star Alliance benefit is already appended to your United booking (ie you can't credit you domestic United flight to United and show up at the United lounge just claiming that you have KrisFlyer Gold Star Alliance gold and flashing the card - I don't think the lounge agent will let you in just by seeing your card)
They can and they will.

You can credit your miles accrual to one program, and enjoy the status/benefits of another.
The lounge dragons will probably just have to amend your booking to include the 2nd FF details so that it reflects on your BP, but it makes absolutely no difference.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by Subman
i have a tracker on the website (not app) that is unnamed.. says something like “maximum 10 nights” and the percentage completion tallies with the numbers of nights I stayed since I registered for the promo.
Thanks for this - have been looking for the tracker on the app and couldn't find it. So weird that there isn't any "title" or even a picture denoting what promo/challenge it is.
Subman likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by redvelvetmartinis
They can and they will.

You can credit your miles accrual to one program, and enjoy the status/benefits of another.
The lounge dragons will probably just have to amend your booking to include the 2nd FF details so that it reflects on your BP, but it makes absolutely no difference.
lounge dragon have to be very careful and not change the FQTV to that of the FFP u are trying to utilize status benefits with. Else the whole reversal of miles process will be painful.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 2:34 am

Programs: Marriott Ti; IHG Pt, IC Amb; Accor Ag; Agoda VIP/Pt
Finally hit the button and matched for a SGN-CGK. The day after the match, noticed I'd been upgraded to PE on SIN-CGK leg on the 777-300ER, which I don't mind one bit.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 1:04 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
I recently matched my KF account to Marriott Titanium and have 4 flights coming up with SQ next weekend. Tried to login to my SQ account today and it says "Your KrisFlyer account has expired. Enrol again as a KrisFlyer member." presumably since I haven't used it recently at all.

Is there any way to revive my SQ account or if I create a new SQ account, how do I get Marriott to link my new account?
Old Apr 10, 2024, 5:34 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG100K, BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat,
Scoot air with SQ codes do not work for the 4 segments correct?
Old Apr 10, 2024, 11:52 pm

Programs: Marriott Ti; IHG Pt, IC Amb; Accor Ag; Agoda VIP/Pt
Originally Posted by TravelingZoomer
Scoot air with SQ codes do not work for the 4 segments correct?
That is correct. You do, however, get some (meagre) benefits when flying Scoot as Krisflyer Elite Silver.
Old Apr 11, 2024, 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by Anish
I recently matched my KF account to Marriott Titanium and have 4 flights coming up with SQ next weekend. Tried to login to my SQ account today and it says "Your KrisFlyer account has expired. Enrol again as a KrisFlyer member." presumably since I haven't used it recently at all.

Is there any way to revive my SQ account or if I create a new SQ account, how do I get Marriott to link my new account?
no way to revive an expired account. Just do as they suggested - create a new account, and redo the status match before your coming flights.
Old Apr 15, 2024, 5:52 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Originally Posted by bent
no way to revive an expired account. Just do as they suggested - create a new account, and redo the status match before your coming flights.
Thanks! Yeah they have said they first need to unlink the old account and then relink it. Hopefully goes through before the upcoming flights this weekend!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.